Happy May! Here is a start to your Memorial Day Weekend Playlist planning! Sign up for our emails to be the first to know when we drop the Ultimate Lake Party Playlist!
Last year’s May 2020 Playlist was a little more focused on rainy day music (because you know – we were all trapped in our homes due to the pandemic). Artists like Andrew Belle with Sky’s Still Blue and FINNEAS’s Let’s Fall In Love For The Night.
This year’s May 2021 Playlist is a conglomeration of happy hits, upbeat dancing music, and one or two incredible songs that deserve to be background music to your next Instagram Reel! Play them while you’re checking off boxes on your summer bucket list, or taking a road trip to find the prettiest sunsets across the USA.
Here are some of our other favorite songs from the playlist!
- ‘Lonely Tonight’ by Lucas George
- ‘Hey Gringo’ by KALEO – Another great song from one of our fave artists.
- ‘love race (feat. Kellie Quinn)’ – A new one from our favorite emo child Machine Gun Kelly! See our top 100 Machine Gun Kelly Songs here.
- ‘Cover Me In Sunshine’ by P!nk, and Willow Sage Heart – Starts out slow but has a great beat!
A few other songs that aren’t necessarily upbeat but totally a vibe you can get with:
- ‘Hiking’ by Elgafar – Would love to be on top of a mounain to here this one.
- ‘Here Comes The Sun’ by Mauve – A great background for just about any summer sunsets!
Enjoy and subscribe for more playlists!
Until next time friends,